- $100,000 investment from the LAUNCH Fund (split amongst 1 to 5 teams), or 10% cash
- The top prize winners will also be offered to @jason's AngelList Syndicate - currently valued at ~ $1M
- Jason Calacanis will join the board of the company for the first year.
- Guaranteed spot on stage at the LAUNCH Festival 2015
- $25,000 Investment Grand Prize by Barracuda (1 winner)
- $10,000 in Heroku Credit (expires in 1 year, 1 winner)
- $2,000/month in free Rackspace cloud for 12 months.
- Draper University will offer a full scholarship to the DU Entrepreneurial Online Program to EACH team member of the top two winning teams.
$10,000 of Expedia travel credit to book hotels and flights on Expedia.com split into five prizes as follows:
- $5,000 for 1st,
- $2,000 for 2nd and
- $1,000 each for 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Learn more at our 7:30PM Friday workshop. Get your Expedia API key now!
All 12-15 LAUNCH Hackathon finalists are invited to Tagged headquarters for a Winner's Dinner on Tuesday, February 25th beginning at 6:30pm.
Amazon Web Services
AWS will award the following prizes to overall Hackathon winners:
- First place team: $7,000 AWS credits
- Second place team: $4,000 AWS credits
- Third place team: $2,000 AWS credits
- Fourth place team: $1,000 AWS credits
- Fifth place team: $1,000 AWS credits
Private dinner and Office Hours with the Lob founding team (Y-Combinator alumni).
All Hackathon Participants will receive 75% off the Draper University Online Program, the innovative entrepreneurship program founded by Tim Draper – Get your discount code at the door or visit us at the Draper University booth!
Come by the Rackspace booth and demo your completed project for a chance to win $1,000/month in Rackspace hosting for 12 months.
All Hackathon participants receive 1 free month of POP (.CO domain + custom email + Google Apps + starter page). Get your code from the POP guys on site, along with other surprises throughout the weekend!
All 12-15 finalists receive one free year of POP.
Yammer is offering the following for the best use of their API:
1) Nokia Lumia 820
2) Nokia Lumia 1020
"If you are a Java developer and want to build apps at Launch Hackathon that can scale with unpredictable volume and velocity of data, check out Continuuity. Continuuity allows any Java developer to build Big Data apps.
Are you interested in how vulnerabilities are exploited in a network? Can you detect an attack vector on the wire in real time without causing false positives?
Regular expressions are one of the tools used by HP TippingPoint's Intrusion Prevention System to provide industry-leading network security. Flex your regex muscles by analyzing the details of a publicly disclosed vulnerability and then creating a regex string that would protect the exploitation of that vulnerability in a network. Just matching won't quite get you there – the winning regex will be fast, accurate, and not likely to generate either false positives or negatives in a real world environment. We will provide some tips and tricks so even if you are a regular expression novice you can jump right in!
Submit your best regex by the contest deadline on Sunday, February 23rd for a chance to win a cash prize from HP Enterprise Security Products.
Every Pitching Team Receives a $99 value Standard Developer Package -
- One vehicle connection service (device + connectivity)
- Production support and application keys to launch your project!
Top Two Projects - Professional + Play Hackable Prize Pack, up to $2250 value
- A "Professional" Prize - Premium Carvoyant Partner Package - $1999 value
- 10 Vehicle connection package (device + connectivity)
- Expanded Support & Project Engagement with Carvoyant's
- High Volume Application Keys
- or, choose $500 cash
- and a hackable "Play" Prize, - approx. $250 value, choice of one:
- (1) Anki Drive Starter Package,
- (2) Sphero 2.0 Balls,
- (1) Phillips Hue Starter Package,
- (1) Revolv Hub,
- (1) $250 DonorsChoose donation,
- $250 HandUp.us donation in your name
Free "TireKicker" API Keys available now! Email email@example.com or http://carvoyant.com/launch
- 7.5 BTC grand prize (worth $5,000 USD) to the winning project built using Bitcore.
- 12 free months of our 0% transaction fee Business package (worth $3600) for the top 3 projects built using the BitPay Payment Gateway API.
- Come by the Macy's booth on Sunday and demo your completed project for a chance to win $5,000 CASH! Sign up for the Macy's API here and Bloomingdale's API here!
Win $2000 from the Capital One team for the best financial tech and services application by demo-ing your awesome app. Sign up for the Capital One API here.
Also continuing a new tradition we will host your team with our API developers for lunch in downtown San Francisco!
- Esri Location Platform Challenge - Create applications with our mapping APIs & SDKs and supercharge them with context, routing and location-based alerts. Add even more power to your apps with civic and demographic data. Prize $2,500 & subscription to ArcGIS for Developers worth $2,500.
- Winning criteria? - Prize goes to the team showing best and most innovative use of our platforms services to solve a real world problem for a consumer or enterprise user. At least one of the services https://developers.arcgis.com/en/features/ for mapping, geotriggers, geospatial analysis, geo-data hosting, geosearch, geocoding, street routing, geo-enrichment must be used in-conjunction with our APIs https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/.
- How to get going? - Sign-up for our free developer account to get going. Our team of geo and dev experts will be ready to help you envision how to leverage our tools and to support you in building with the services and APIs.
- Come by the Heroku booth on Sunday and demo your completed project for a chance to win $10,000 in Heroku platform credit!